Innovative Geoscientist of the future
Ranger Drilling is proud to be sponsoring MEGWA meeting this Wednesday 17th august at the Irish Club, Subiaco. Come along for an information session and followed by networking and refreshments.
When: Wednesday 17th August
Where: The Irish Club, 61 Townshend Rd, Subiaco
Enhance your career with ranger drilling.
In its capacity as a leading drilling contractor, Ranger Drilling is invested in supporting the geoscience community. We have offsiding vacancies available which can offer operational experience to graduates on 3, 6 or 12 month contracts.
Ranger Drilling is an Australian owned company delivering safe and productive drilling solutions for our customers across a wide range of drilling applications from Air Core, Grade Control, Reverse Circulation, small diameter water bores and geotechnical installations. Our outstanding reputation in the industry has awarded us contracts with major iron ore and gold operators throughout Western Australia.
What you will be doing
- Carrying out day to day offsiding duties;
- Accurate sampling techniques;
- Set up rig equipment and installation of instrumentation;
- Assist with drilling and well construction activities, hydraulic testing of wells and aquifers;
- Hydrogeological & Geological VWP installations.
What we can offer you
- 3, 6 & 12 month contracts available;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Career progression opportunities, hands on experience with a diverse business;
- An experienced supportive team to provide hands on training;
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator;
- Career exposure to junior explorers through to blue chip mining companies.
What we need from you
- Focus on safety process and procedures;
- A passion for the Mining industry & genuine interest in developing your career;
- Qualifications in Geotechnical disciplines (Geology, Hydro Geology, Survey, Mining);
- Strong work ethic and team focus;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Excellent communication abilities – written and verbal.
Contact Jesse Sharpe in HR directly for more information firstname.lastname@example.org