Employment Opportunity – MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Wangara Based, Client Facing, Maintenance Systems Management
Ranger Drilling is an Australian owned company delivering safe and productive drilling solutions for our customers across a wide range of drilling applications from Air Core, Grade Control, Reverse Circulation, small diameter water bores and geotechnical installations. Our outstanding reputation in the industry has awarded us contracts with major iron ore and gold operators throughout Western Australia.
We are actively seeking the services of a qualified, experienced Maintenance Manager to work with our established team and introduce new systems to our current work flow. This permanent role, based in our Wangara offices and workshop, involves management of maintenance budget, consumables, systems and work flow, compliance and client reporting and meetings.
What you will be doing
- Establish & maintain appropriate maintenance systems in line with ISO accreditations;
- Accurate reporting as per client and company requirements;
- Maintaining budgetary requirement within your department;
- Working with your maintenance supervisors to ensure accurate field maintenance activities;
- one week per month time in field with outcomes auditable through equipment/systems audit and field leadership activity undertaken;
- Work with supervisors to ensure mechanical availability is maintained at 95% for equipment;
- Compliance of equipment standards, measured through non-compliance items on compliance inspections.
What we can offer you
- Permanent Position with an outstanding team;
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator;
- A chance to inject your experience into a successful mid sized drilling company;
- Career exposure to junior explorers through to blue chip mining companies.
What we need from you
- Understanding in safety process and procedures;
- Relevant Trade qualifications;
- Experience working in Maintenance Supervisory or Management roles within Drilling (ideally)
- Excellent communication abilities – written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of the Mines Safety & Inspection Act
- Understanding of OHS & HR legislation
To apply for this position, Click Here and forward your resume to our HR Jesse Sharpe or phone 08 9409 4402 for a confidential discussion.
No agency sub missions will be accepted at this time.