Ranger Drilling has recently been awarded some exciting new contracts making it another busy and successful year for Ranger Drilling!
We will be looking to fill positions on our Drill Crews for newly awarded work, to join our team on a 2 week on 1 week off FIFO roster from Perth.
As a Drillers Offsider with Ranger Drilling, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration and long term work on regular rosters
- Career progression opportunities
- Tailored external and internal training and career map
- An experienced supportive team to provide hands on training
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader and innovator.
To be considered for offsiding positions at Ranger, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Strong work ethic and team focus
- Ability to problem solve
- Mechanical aptitude
- Focus on safety procedures
- Physically fit and healthy
- Prior RC or Air Core Drilling experience highly regarded
- HR OR HC Drivers License and Senior First Aid Certificate – ESSENTIAL
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, as well as provide a current Police Clearance (please note that people with criminal records are not automatically disqualified from applying for this position). Entry Level Offsiders Ranger Drilling are interested in providing a career for those interested in starting out in the drilling industry. Utility workers are Trainee Drillers offsiders who are grouped with a team of 3 personnel on a rig, and trained how to work as an offsider. It is essential you possess these skills:
- Strong work ethic, good communication
- Physically fit an able to carry out manual labouring tasks
- HR or MC Licence
What do we look for in applicants for these vacancies? Ranger Drilling, as a team, prides itself on its high standards of work ethic, professionalism and service delivery. Our core values are a testament to what we hold in high regard in all we do.
Safe – Safety is our priority. Adhering to strict WHS criteria, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team, our mates and our families.
Loyal – We have build a genuine culture of loyalty, honesty, trust and respect throughout our team. We believe were all in this together, and therefore must keep an eye out for each other and always have each others backs.
Productive – We are always considering how efficiently we are approaching the drill, the quality of our performance and whether we are fulfilling our clients objectives.
Progressive – We are always seeking to learn new and innovative ways to improve the nature of our industry, how we do business, the technologies driving our business, and our own personal skillsets.
For more information on Ranger Drilling, please check out our website or contact HR directly for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone